Sunday, September 11, 2011

Custom Invites, Birth Announcemts, Etc.

I decided to add another thing to my list of things to do.
I always have loved custom made invites, birth announcements, Christmas cards, etc. and decided that since I am fairly good at using Photoshop, I'd give it a try.
Well, I love it and can't wait to make more!
I will be selling these and possibly will make an Etsy at some point.
I plan on adding these to my photography site as well as something I can offer with the pictures.

Here are a few that I have made so far.
These can all be custom made to suit someone's need and interest...change of color, font, etc.
I won't be printing these, but will create the file to send so that you can print the custom made picture wherever you want. Wal-Mart, Shutterfly, Target, etc.
Thinking of charging between $12-$15.

Let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...