Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lubbock, Texas

The husband and I will be spending this Labor Day Weekend in:
While I am sooo excited for a mini vacation and to see friends, this is the weekend that football starts.
Not sure if all of you know what that means for me, but it basically means I will be flyin' solo for the next 6 months. My husband is obsessed with college football. But even more so than that, he is obsessed with:
Obsessed really doesn't even describe his love for this team.

So we are headed to Lubbock for the first game of the season and even though I may end up leaving Lubbock alone (probably will have to drag my husband away from that town), I am really excited about football starting...mostly.

Stay tuned for pictures from our weekend in Lubbock!

And when I return, look out for more crafts and food :)

Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Have soo much fun! :)Happy Labor Day weekend. If you ever need a break from football, you can just come over to our place.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...