Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pregnancy Questionnaire- 18 Weeks


Hi friends!! I am so excited to be only a couple of weeks away from halfway there! This is all happening so fast and my belly is surely growing fast too! Yikes!
This last weekend I was in Memphis photographing a wedding with one of my besties! It was so much fun getting to see her, her husband, and their sweet baby boy Emory!  I was so sad to leave them, but I am glad we got to see one another and that she could see my little bump :)
When I got back, my husband had painted the nursery and put together the crib!  Best daddy ever!
I wanted the same crib and paint color regardless of whether we are having a boy or girl.  The paint color is a minty green.  I know it will go great with either pink/coral/greys/yellows/etc. for a girl as well as reds/navys/greys/yellows for a boy.
It looks so good and it definitely was a crazy wonderful feeling seeing a crib in there! We have the dresser, a chest of drawers, and a glider (on the way) already picked out and purchased.  More pics of that will come soon.
I am more on top of things since my mom will be here in a couple of weeks.  I wanted her to be able to see what we are doing in there since she can't be here to help decorate except for in June.  I can't wait to get going on the details!

Here is a shot of the crib along with an adorable baby blanket my bestie Erin got for us!  It's hard to tell the color of the walls, but like I said, it's a minty green color! I love it :)

18 week details:

How far along: 18 weeks!!

Size of baby: The size of a sweet potato according to my What to Expect app :)

Maternity clothes: I definitely am in all maternity pants.  I do have a Bella Band, but it isn't that comfortable in my opinion and I feel like I constantly am having to readjust it and make sure it is covering my unzipped zipper.

Stretch marks: No stretch marks on my belly...but, I may have a few in other places :-/

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good these days! I am trying not to sleep on my back as I know you aren't supposed to, but I do catch myself on my back sometimes and quickly turn on my side.

Best moment this week:  Coming home to a painted nursery and put together crib!

Movement: I have been feeling what I think are flutters, but no kicks or anything yet.

Food cravings/aversions: Pretty much no meat except beef and sausage.  We had tilapia tonight and I didn't even really like that and I normally love tilapia.

Gender: Don't know yet.  Our appointment is June 21st! HURRY UP JUNE 21st!

Labor signs: None, but obviously WAY too soon for that business.

Belly button - in or out? Still in...

What I miss: I don't really miss anything.

What I am looking forward to: My mom getting here in a couple of weeks and finding out the gender while she is here! Which of course means lots of decorating will be happening after that!



3 comments:

  1. We have the exact same crib. Such a classic design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree! I wanted classic. It has a nice vintage vibe to it too which I love :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...