Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pregnancy Questionnaire- 26 Weeks


I really had intentions to blog more besides just these updates, but whenever I have a spare minute I typically am laying down or taking a bath...so, sorry about that! I do want to a post soon of how the nursery is coming along...I am waiting on the curtains my mom made to get here and hung and then maybe I will do a post.  We are loving the nursery and are almost done with it...until we have our showers and I am sure it will change a little bit once we fill it with all the fun baby stuff! And shall we talk about my hair?  The summer heat is making my hair all kinds of crazy and I am just too lazy to blow dry and curl it so this is pretty much the way I have worn it all summer.  The hubbs likes it so I guess that's all that matters :P

How far along: 26 weeks, 2 days!!

Size of baby: The size of an ear of a cucumber according to my What to Expect app and weighing in at 2.2 lbs also according to the app.  Yikes! Crazy to think about :)

Maternity clothes: Mostly wearing all maternity clothes.  This dress I am wearing isn't and I just got a large so it can hopefully grow with me throughout the rest of this pregnancy.

Stretch marks: No stretch marks on my belly...but, I may have a few in other places :-/

Sleep: Sleep hasn't been great (which is why I look so tired here!)...I apparently am snoring now and I thought it was bc of my allergies, but I think it may be a pregnancy symptom.  So I constantly waking up (some due to the husband nudging me) and worried that I am snoring.  We may have to sleep in separate beds if this keeps up :( And of course I have to potty multiple times a night.

Best moment this week:  Well this isn't really pregnancy related, but we just celebrated FIVE years of marriage! Holy cow! It really has flown by and we are having so much fun! It's a big year with a big anniversary, the husband turned 30, and then of course baby Nolan's arrival!

Movement: Still lots of kicks, but I haven't really felt him doing flips and all that like some people talk about.  I wonder if it's because of the anterior placenta.  I hope to feel that at some point, but I will take what I can get! Love feeling him move. 

Food cravings/aversions: Pretty much normal as far as this goes, but I really try not to indulge in too many bad cravings.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!! Nolan Blaine!

Labor signs: No Braxton Hicks or anything yet.

Belly button - in or out? Still in, but it is getting more stretched out for sure...especially at the end of the day.

What I miss: Not missing much, this is all so exciting to miss anything!

What I am looking forward to: I guess getting into the 3rd trimester here pretty quick! This pregnancy is flying by! We will head to Atlanta at the end of the month for my baby shower there and we can't wait to see family and friends! We are driving which I am not too excited about, but it'll be worth it for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...