Thursday, January 12, 2012

Essie 3 Way Glaze

I absolutely LOVE having my nails painted. As much as I wish I could get manicures/pedicures whenever I wanted, the truth is I can't. That would be quite expensive.
So I am learning how to paint my own nails to where they look as professional as possible.
Btw, my toenails haven't seen paint in at least 3 months....I am letting them "breathe" and no one sees them anyways.
Painting the nails on my hands has always been challenging. Especially painting my right hand. I usually would speed through it and not give it much thought.

Essie is my favorite nail polish brand currently.
I have seen this 3 Way Glaze before and decided to buy it. You use it as a base, strengthener, and top coat.
It is wonderful! It dries quickly and makes my nails feel like they are professionally painted.
The Sally Hansen nail polish isn't the best formula as it is a little runny and requires at least 3 coats, but I have had it for a while and needed something light since I have been using really dark colors lately on my nails.

I think they look pretty good :)
I feel like my nail polish always chips way too soon, so I am hoping this will help with that! I'll let you know in a few days if it is working!

My goal is to learn new techniques for my nails...If I learn anything earth shattering, I will let y'all know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...