Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Addition- Feeling It Friday

Happy Friday!
This is a new addition to my blog that I will be doing every Friday.
I call it:

This is where I will share things I am feeling/thinking about.
This is not going to be about anything deep or too personal, just random things for the most part.
Some Fridays it may be 10 things, others it may be 5. Just however many come to me :)

So here goes!

1. The feeling of not being able to breathe may be one of the worst feelings ever. I have been sickly these last couple of days and therefore am finding it hard to breathe. Something is up with my chest. Who knows what.

2. I don't do well with anticipation. I am waiting for some job related news and having to go 3 days without hearing anything is not good for me or my moods. Bless my dear husband!

3. Our dog has a staring problem. He just will sit there whether it be on the couch or on the rug and just look at you for a good 5-10 minutes before moving. Is our dog the only one?

4. I asked my husband to bring me home a milkshake because it would make me feel better (see number 1.), but really I just had a craving for one bad.

5. Don't get too close to your husband after you feed him homemade potato soup. Just trust me on this one.

6. I think we watch too many suspenseful/thriller movies and/or shows because I am usually scared all day alone in our apartment. It's a gated community, but I just constantly hear things and get all freaked out. It's a bit ridiculous! I am a huge weenie.

7. This video has really impacted me and made me think about what our life here on earth is really about and what we should be doing in our temporary home. If you haven't watched it, you really should. Why I Hate Religion But Love Jesus

Well, that is all for now!

Feel free to link up in your blog if you feel like and let us know what you're feeling!
{All you have to do is copy and paste the code below onto your blog and you've linked up!}





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...