Monday, January 2, 2012

Gifting Sugar Scrubs

I wanted to give Christmas gifts to some folks that were personal and homemade. Pinterest was a huge resource when it came to needing unique ideas of what to make.
As you saw in my last post, I stenciled on canvas bags and I needed some things to put inside the bags.
I have always loved foot scrubs and anything that makes you feel pampered. I saw a blog via Pinterest that had a bunch of sugar scrub recipes. You actually had to purchase the recipe book, but it was only $5 or so, not bad. I plan on making a lot more of these things and some for myself of course :)

I bought mason jars at Michael's as well as some cute Martha Stewart adhesive labels. I had scrap fabric that I used to decorate the top of the mason jar lid.
I think they turned out pretty cute :)
I am waiting to hear some reviews on the scrubs, but I can imagine they will be pretty good!

{Yes, I am nicknamed Sassy or Sassy Pants hahaha.}

Aren't those cute? They smell great too!

To get the recipes, visit the blog In Between Laundry

I can't give out the recipes since I had to purchase them, but I bet you can find tons of free recipes out there too. I just like that I have 24 different recipes now.

I hope this post is helpful when you need a personal, unique gift for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...