Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pregnancy Questionnaire- 28 Weeks



Woo hoo! We made it to the THIRD trimester! I am ecstatic to be here! This pregnancy has flown by and I hope that it continues.  Although I may have some moments once it's reallllly close that I panic.  But so far I haven't done any panicking.  We are just beyond excited to meet this little guy!! 
(Please ignore those awful roots I have going on there...accidental ombre maybe? Sheesh!)

How far along: 28 weeks!

Size of baby: The size of a head of cauliflower according to my What to Expect app and weighing in at 2.5 lbs also according to the app.  I guess he is still being measured head to rump? Him being compared to a round vegetable just creates an odd image in my head.

Maternity clothes: Pretty much everything except for some maxi skirts (like this one) and some maxi dresses.

Stretch marks: No stretch marks on my belly...but, I may have a few in other places :-/

Sleep: Eh...not the best lately.  I think last night Nolan was near my ribs or something because I kept feeling weird in that area and I just can't get that comfortable anymore.  I feel huge (I guess I look it to according to lots of people) and can't imagine how I will feel when I am full-term.  But, I am not complaining! I don't care how big I get....as long as I have a healthy baby, I can worry about the weight later.

Best moment this week:  Definitely getting to the third trimester! It just feels good to say...

Movement: Lots of movement and it makes this momma happy happy happy!

Food cravings/aversions: Pretty much normal as far as this goes, but I really try not to indulge in too many bad cravings.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!! Nolan Blaine!

Labor signs: No Braxton Hicks or anything yet.

Belly button - in or out? In, but getting so close to being flat...is it weird I want a flat belly button?  I've always liked the way they look on pregnant women.  

What I miss: Not missing much, this is all so exciting to miss anything!

What I am looking forward to: Going to Atlanta next week for our baby shower! It will be so much fun to see family and friends and celebrate this precious baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, yay, yay!!! So excited about baby Nolan....and seeing you guys next weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...