Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pregnancy Questionnaire: 30 Weeks

And I am wearing the same skirt as the last pic :P

I think it is impossible to look less tired in pictures ha.  The third trimester definitely has brought along the all the time exhaustion.  We go to bed early and I don't have a set time I have to wake up since I work at home. But between the constant potty breaks in the night, the being elbowed for snoring (not a snorer normally, but I suppose it's a pregnancy thing), the heartburn, and just the fact that it's hard to sleep comfortably all make the nights unsuccessful.  But I wouldn't trade it for anything! I guess I need to get used to not sleeping much...for the next 18 years. :)

We got back from Atlanta this week and we had such a great time! It is always a good thing to take a break from real life and enjoy family and friends.  Of course it was a little more fun since we had a sweet boy to talk about and celebrate.  We had a WONDERFUL baby shower! I was blown away by the gifts and all of the people that came.  This baby boy is so loved already!
I should have some photos of the shower soon from my bestie, Erin.  

How far along: 30 weeks! I can't believe our countdown is about to be in the SINGLE digits. Woo hoo!

Size of baby: The size of a head of lettuce according to my What to Expect app and weighing in at 3.2 lbs also according to the app. 

Maternity clothes: Pretty much everything except for some maxi skirts (like this one) and some maxi dresses.

Stretch marks: No stretch marks on my belly...but, I may have a few in other places :-/

Sleep: I wrote about this above.  I know it is only going to get worse as the weeks go by, but I can take naps during the day thankfully! 

Best moment this week:  Getting back with lots of adorable gifts from our first baby shower.

Movement: Lots of movement and it makes this momma happy happy happy!

Food cravings/aversions: I have craved bagels this week.  I have been broiling an everything bagel with ham and cheddar cheese to make a sandwich for lunch.  It is DELICIOUS. 

Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!! Nolan Blaine!

Labor signs: I don't have labor signs really, but I think I have had some Braxton Hicks.  Not painful, but definitely have felt by stomach tighten up and get really hard.

Belly button - in or out? Sort of in sort of flat.

What I miss: I won't lie, I miss not having heartburn!

What I am looking forward to: Just getting this final countdown over with and meeting Nolan! It will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

  1. :D I'll get the pictures to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely get something for the heartburn if it doesn't go away! Mine got soooo bad that I would wake up in the middle of the night in such pain. My doc gave me a prescription (Protonix?) and it went away immediately. And then of course, as soon as A was born, the problem went away completely.

    So glad to see you at your shower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...