Monday, August 22, 2011

First Cowboy's Game

Last night, Erik and I went to the Cowboy's game with his bff, Erik and his mom, Cecilia.
I was so excited to go to Jerry's World and regrettably, a little excited about the fact that football is back.
Jerry's World was just as amazing and huge as I imagined! It was a long, hot walk outside to the side of the dome that we could enter through (they wouldn't let you walk to your side inside the dome---whaaaa??). Once we got to our section to check-in, I got busted with my more than 3 inches lens. Luckily I had brought my 50mm, but I also brought my zoom lens so I could get some action shots. I put it in the inside pocket of my purse (it's a big purse), but the security lady still found it and told me I had to walk ALL THE WAY back to the car IN THE HEAT because it was longer than 3 inches...3 inches?? Who makes lenses smaller than that? My 50mm lens barely made the cut. My husband so graciously told me he would walk back to the car for me. What a sweetie :)

After that commotion, we got in and went to our seats. Jerry's World is wonderfully air conditioned. Thank Heavens since my husband was sweaty and red!
The Cowboys played the San Diego Chargers and were completely demolished. Fortunately, it was just a pre-season game, but it was pretty pathetic nonetheless.

Despite the hour and a half ride home after the game (traffic/construction), it was a fun time and I hope to go back soon!
Oh and we saw Miles Austin in his Maserati on the way home!

Here are some pictures from our night at the game:


Notice the pattern with my husband's hand...he must have forgotten that we weren't at a Tech game...
I flippin' love this man!




The other Erik I know...also, wrong game, dude.
Cecilia!

A fun time was had :)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I've never been to a legit football game... it's on my list of things to do. :) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...