Friday, August 26, 2011

Bunting

I am sure many of you have seen bunting all over the blog world.
I just love them and think they are so whimsical and can be used for all different kinds of things.
I had made one not that long ago for a baby shower for our office manager at work. I knew her colors for her baby girl's nursery were pink and brown so I just picked up some coordinating scrapbook paper and just used whatever else I had at home to assemble it.
It was so easy and turned out so cute and added a nice little touch to the baby shower.

Please excuse the crappy iPhone picture...I didn't have my good camera with me at work so I had to snap a picture with the trusty ole phone.
The momma to be took the banner home to put up in her daughter's room. She loved it :)
The new little baby is here and I will get the joy of taking her pictures this Sunday...stay tuned for some newborn sweetness!

I also have a photo shoot tomorrow of a sweet little, almost two year old and I wanted to bring some new props to the shoot and so I decided to make a banner.
I used fabric I had on hand and all it took was a few minutes to make.
You will need:
Cut the fabric into triangle shapes as large or as small as you want.
Hot glue each cut-out to the ribbon so that it looks like this:
How easy and cute is that?
This was just a simple one, but the possibilities are endless.
I can't wait to use it in the photo shoot tomorrow! I will post a link to the pictures so you can see it incorporated into the pictures.
Btw, if you click on the button on the right side of my blog that says, LT Photography, you will be taken to my photography blog :)

Thanks for reading...now go bunt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...