Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pregnancy Questionnaire- Week 14


I definitely am still feeling frumpy and just kind of chubby right now, but when I wear anything other than jeans it looks a little more bump like.  Erik gets really excited when he can really see that I am growing.  He has just been so sweet with this whole experience so far and I am hoping he will feel the same when I am the size of a cow ha :)


How far along: 14 weeks today!

Size of baby: The size of a lemon according to the What to Expect app! It's amazing to me how quickly the baby went from a raspberry to a lemon.  Explains so much about pregnancy symptoms...especially the hunger!!

Maternity clothes: Since I work from home, I wear yoga pants a lot and really only have one pair of jeans I even consider wearing.  I have a lot of maxi skirts and other stretchy skirts I have been wearing just for comfort's sake.  But I haven't worn anything specific to maternity yet, but I have a feeling I will be very soon.

Stretch marks: Not yet! I did start putting on some Burt's Bee's belly cream last night as I was getting very itchy already...no idea if that's normal, but the lotion helped.

Sleep: I seem to be sleeping a little better, but I have noticed I am getting hot more at night than normal.  It is starting to get warm out so I am sure that has a lot to do with it, but I have been sleeping with one leg out of the covers this week.

Best moment this week:  Getting into the second trimester! It's going by so fast! And I started prenatal yoga and I love it!

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings: Anything sweet...did you know that Snickers makes Snickers ice-cream that are only 90 calories?  It's like a fun size regular Snickers and so good.

Gender: Don't know yet.  Our appointment is June 21st! HURRY UP JUNE!

Labor signs: None, but obviously WAY too soon for that business.

Belly button - in or out? It's still in, but I can definitely tell that the hole around my belly button is getting stretched out more so we'll see...

What I miss: Not missing anything really besides being able to sleep without waking up because I am STARVING!

What I am looking forward to: Hopefully ordering our crib soon and moving the office into our room and moving the guest room into the office.  The nursery will be what was the guest room because it is way bigger than the office plus it has the best natural light!  I am thinking of all the pictures I'll be taking in there of course ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...