Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Modesty

Dare I even say that word...modesty.  I bet a lot of you immediately think of clothes that resemble what the Amish wear.  I do too, but I have really been thinking about this topic for a long time now and it seems I keep seeing great articles and videos on the topic that say it much better than I ever could.

Of course my thought on modesty stems from what the Bible teaches and what I grew up hearing about it, but I like this video a lot because it takes a different approach that I think a lot of us can understand.

"Modesty is about revealing our dignity".....



I will say that I do own several bikinis and of course this Summer I have not worn any of them since they do not fit me anymore due to my growing belly, but I have made a vow to myself that the next time I buy a swimsuit that I will be looking at tankinis and/or one pieces.  There are so many cute ones out there so I don't feel like I will be missing out :)

This is just my personal thought on the topic and am not looking to argue or debate.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...