Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pregnancy Questionnaire- 22 Weeks


I am dressed for July 4th here...would you believe that this red necklace is about the only red thing I own? I just have never been a red person I suppose.  Can't wait to stuff my face tonight at our friend's house and I made some delicious banana puddin' for the party.  Mmm good...I hope everyone is having a wonderful Independence Day and of course thank you to all of those who have served, are serving, and will serve.  God Bless America!

How far along: 22 weeks!!

Size of baby: The size of a spaghetti squash according to my What to Expect app and apparently Nolan weighs a pound! Crazy!

Maternity clothes: All maternity clothes for sure!

Stretch marks: No stretch marks on my belly...but, I may have a few in other places :-/

Sleep: Had some heartburn at night this week which is a huge bummer since I gotta get out of bed and take Tums and of course potty for the millionth time.  But, I am so thankful that I work from home so I can always sleep in a little if I didn't sleep great.

Best moment this week:  Seeing Nolan kick! I was taking a bath and I could see my stomach move THREE times! It was awesome...kind of weird, but totally amazing.  Hopefully Erik can feel Nolan kick soon...btw, it is so fun saying Nolan now :) Oh and we registered! Babies r Us and Amazon!

Movement: Not constant kicks, but definitely feeling a lot more movement than I had been! See above...

Food cravings/aversions: Not really many cravings...I like salty stuff now and of course still like sweets.    I eat most anything, but I have been making sure I am getting lots of protein since I have to record what I eat for our birth class...boo.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!! Nolan Blaine!

Labor signs: None, but obviously WAY too soon for that business.

Belly button - in or out? Still in, but it is getting more stretched out for sure...especially at the end of the day.

What I miss: I don't really miss anything.

What I am looking forward to: Not much going on this week, but just looking forward to some more moves in my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...