Friday, September 27, 2013

Pregnancy Questionnaire- 34 Weeks


This week has been one full of aches, pains, and sleepless nights.  Just being honest, folks.  I knew there would come a time when I was extremely uncomfortable, I just didn't know it would be when I had 6 weeks or so left...I imagine it'll only get worse from here.  I am thankful for the chiropractor and am trying to get outside and walk to stay some what active even though all I really want do is lay in bed :) Last weekend we had our last baby shower and it was wonderful! We are so thankful for all of the family and friends who have showed so much support to us during this time and are blown away at the gifts.  Gifts aren't the most important, but it is nice that Nolan has been given so many things that he not only will need, but also treasure.  I hope to have some pictures from both of my showers soon to show y'all!
We also had our maternity pictures taken Sunday and it was so much fun and kind of weird being on the other side of the camera for a full session.  Once I get those on the disc, I will share them here also.

How far along: 34 weeks and 2 days in the picture.

Size of baby: The size of a large cantaloupe according to my What to Expect app and weighing in at 5.5 lbs also according to the app. I heard they gain about .5 a lb a week until they are born.  Obviously that weight is just what my app says, but I have a feeling he will be on the larger side :) As long as he has some chub, I don't care!

Maternity clothes: Does it look like I could fit in regular clothes?? I don't think so ha!

Stretch marks: No stretch marks on my belly...but, I may have a few in other places :-/

Sleep: Still not getting much sleep.  I wake up and end up just laying there for 2  hours or so wide awake.  So thankful for naps!

Best moment this week:  Maternity pictures with my sweet husband!

Movement: Lots of movement and it makes this momma happy happy happy!

Food cravings/aversions: I am hungry most all of the time again and just really want to eat whatever I can get my hands on.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!! Nolan Blaine!

Labor signs: I don't think these are labor signs yet, but I have felt some cramping (kind of like menstrual cramps), but nothing often enough to be concerned about and not followed by anything alarming.  

Belly button - It's basically flat...so not an innie or outie :)

What I miss: Not having a clue what heartburn feels like! It's no fun at all.

What I am looking forward to: Finishing up our registry and getting things nice and organized in the nursery.

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog randomly and thought I would say hello! You look amazing! I am 23 weeks along and doing pregnancy updates (and I'm in GA, how crazy!). Anyway, best of luck! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...