Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pregnancy Questionnaire- 36 Weeks


Y'all, I am wearing corduroy pants! It is starting to cool off out here in Texas and I am taking full advantage.  I have worn some scarves and cardigans too! Still a little warm for boots, but it won't be long! We are pretty much ready to meet this little guy.  I still need to pack the hospital bag and we will get the carseats installed next week.  Everyone is always saying "oh your first one will be late, don't even count on him coming on time", but we want to be ready just in case.  I have had plenty of friends have their first babies a little early or on their due date, so I am not going to just assume he will be late.  Plus, the thought of going to 42 weeks is really not something I want to think about ha.  But, we will take a healthy baby however he comes! I am just going to live in my little world that assumes he won't make this momma and daddy wait too long :)

How far along: 36 weeks and 1 day

Size of baby: The size of  a watermelon according to my What to Expect app and weighing in at 6.5 lbs also according to the app. A watermelon really sounds like a lot to be carrying around and I certainly feel like I am carrying a watermelon around all day ha.

Maternity clothes: Yes, although in this picture I am wearing regular pants with the Bella Band.

Stretch marks: No stretch marks on my belly...but, I may have a few in other places :-/

Sleep: Not sleeping well at all.  My whole body hurts...especially my hips since you have to sleep on your side.  I really look forward to being able to sleep on my back! 

Best moment this week:  I would say being able to wear some Fall clothes! It is finally starting to cool off here in Texas and it makes this pregnant lady real happy!

Movement: We have decided that Nolan is doing some form of twerking because he is always pushing his butt out and in! It makes me laugh! He must take after me and will have a bubble butt based on how large it seems in there ha.

Food cravings/aversions: Not too many aversions or cravings, but I told Erik I am living it up these last few weeks and so I bought some pumpkin pie Pop Tarts. Um, delicious!

Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!! Nolan Blaine!

Labor signs: I don't think these are labor signs yet, but I have felt some cramping (kind of like menstrual cramps), but nothing often enough to be concerned about and not followed by anything alarming.  

Belly button - It's basically flat...so not an innie or outie :)

What I miss: I won't lie, I miss sleep! These dark circles are pretty much impossible to cover up.  My doctor even noticed them!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting this baby boy! He really could come at any moment which is completely exciting, overwhelming, and amazing! Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...