Monday, April 29, 2013

Pregnancy Questionnaire- Week 12

How far along: 12 weeks, 4 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have my doctor's appointment today so I am sure they will let me know how much I've gained, but I am not too worried about it. We did a lot of exercising on our vacation last week.

Maternity clothes: I am still wearing my normal clothes, but there are only a couple of pairs of jeans that still fit. I am going shopping this weekend for some maternity clothes as I foresee me needing them soon.

Stretch marks: Not yet! I am sure it is still early for that though.

Sleep: Some nights are better than others. I fall asleep quickly and when I do wake up to go to the bathroom, I fall back to sleep quickly so I think I am pretty lucky so far.

Best moment this week: I didn't realize that you can actually feel where your uterus is and so I found it this week and it was such a cool feeling. Erik felt it too.

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings: I definitely am wanting sweets more now than I was. Especially in the morning. While we were in Colorado I had banana caramel pancakes. Probably one of the best things I've ever eaten! 

Gender: Don't know yet, though I have my suspicions.

Labor signs: None, but obviously WAY too soon for that business.

Belly button - in or out? In for now, but my bump is more of a fat bump, not a hard cute bump quite yet so we'll see.

What I miss: Having the appetite I used to. I still am hungry, but foods just don't taste the same.

What I am looking forward to: Going shopping for maternity clothes this weekend!

Milestones: Getting to 12 weeks!

Erik took this pic while we were in Colorado when I was exactly 12 weeks.  If I look exhausted, it's because I was.  I was tired pretty much the whole time we were there. Not too much of a bump, but when I put on a maxi skirt, it looks way different.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...