Friday, April 19, 2013

Pregnancy Questionnaire- Week 11

This blog may or may not turn into a baby blog...I am just being honest.  It's mostly for friends and family that live far away and aren't able to experience the journey with me in person.  Plus, it's SO fun :)
I found a pregnancy questionnaire that I thought would be fun to update every couple weeks.  I think we will take the "bump" photos every two weeks or so to keep you updated on how it's growing.  

We took one for my 10 week, but I am updating as my 11 week so for week 12, I'll have a pic for you :)


How far along: 11 weeks, 1 day

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I am sure I have gained weight, but I don't weigh myself.  I refuse.  At our 12 week appointment I am sure they will weigh me and let me know the dreadful amount, but I am trying not to be too worried about that for now.

Maternity clothes: I haven't worn any maternity clothes yet.  I did buy a belly band to wear over some pants that were already a little tighter.  Not that they can't be fastened, but they just aren't that comfortable. I've only worn it once.  Since I work from home I wear yoga pants all day.  If I go out, I wear a pair of jeans I bought a size bigger so I could grow into them or a maxi skirt.

Stretch marks: Not yet!  I am sure it is still early for that though.

Sleep: I get up 3-4 times a night to use the bathroom which isn't all that odd for me.  I have always gotten up to use the restroom in the middle of the night.  But, I do wake up a lot more often now.  I think it is because of the wild dreams I have been having.  Seriously intense and just weird.

Best moment this week: Definitely our 11 week appointment for the genetic screening.  We got to hear the heartbeat (we'd only seen it) and see our sweet baby moving all around and even waving.  Well, we called it a wave anyways hehe.  Everything looked great, but we do have to wait on the blood work.  I am not worried about it all though!

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings: Not a single craving yet.  I am just now getting over the food aversions I have had.  Absolutely nothing tasted good or sounded good, so eating was not my favorite thing to do even though I had to to keep the nausea at bay.

Gender: Don't know yet, though I have my suspicions.

Labor signs: None, but obviously WAY too soon for that business.

Belly button - in or out? In for now, but my bump is more of a fat bump, not a hard cute bump quite yet so we'll see.

What I miss: Having energy and sleeping better.

What I am looking forward to: Hitting 12 weeks (even though I feel really good about everything so far) and getting to the hopeful second trimester honeymoon stage!

Milestones: Getting to hear the heartbeat for sure.

I did snap a picture of me this week to show a friend that my maxi skirt made me look like I was bumping more than it appears in other clothes.  Not the best pic, but you get the idea!

And thank you thank you THANK YOU to everyone who was congratulated us! One thing we know for sure is that our baby will be SO loved by so many wonderful people.  

We head to Colorado for a week tomorrow! So my 12 week bump will be taken there! Hopefully we can get a cool mountain view in the background :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...